responsive slider by WOWSlider.com v8.6
Affordable Summer Camps
Mill Stream is located on 40 acres of land bordering on the Pigeon River at an old millpond south east of Lindsay. Mill Stream Bible Camp started as Crusaders Bible Camp in 1946 and has been at this location since 1964.
We are owned and operated by BCM International (Canada) Inc., which is part of a worldwide mission in 51 countries. We are a Bible-based, non-denominational organization dedicated to developing Christian character in a camping environment.
We operate summer children's ministries in July and August; however the facility is available to be rented for retreats, conferences and meetings from September to June each year.
At Mill Stream we do not allow cigarettes and tobacco products, alcohol, non-prescription drugs or pets on the property.
Here's how you can contact us:
Click HERE to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 705.799.6521
By Toll Free Phone: 877.979.9990
By Fax: 705.799.1465
By Postal Mail:
Mill Stream Bible Camp & Retreat Centre
880 Old Mill Road, Omemee, ON K0L2W0 Canada
Click HERE for our facebook page
Disregard making right turn onto Fleetwood Rd from Hwy 35.
Instead stay on Hwy 35 north and turn right at Mount Horeb Rd.
Mill Stream is located in the beautiful Kawarthas in South,
Central Ontario, about 90 minutes Northeast of Toronto.
Bible Centred Ministries
Mill Stream is owned and operated by BCM International (Canada)
BCM INTERNATIONAL CANADA is a Bible Centred Ministry committed to working with the local Church to reach children with the Gospel through the training and equipping of their leaders, lay workers and parents.
Click on link above to view our on-line
International publication of BCM International
is a global Bible Centered Ministry dedicated to making disciples of all age groups for the Lord Jesus Christ
through evangelism, teaching, and training, so that churches are established and The Church strengthened.
Our Doctrinal Statement
2. We believe in the one true and living God, eternally existing in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit - eternal in being, identical in nature and equal in power and glory, having the same attributes and perfections. God is unchangeable in His holiness, justice, wisdom and love. God is the almighty Creator and Sustainer of all things. He is Savior and Judge Who governs all things according to His sovereign will and for His own glory. (Genesis 1 & 2; 26; 11:7; Isaiah 40:12-28; Matthew 3:16, 17; 28:19, 20; John 1:1-3; 10:30; Acts 5:3, 4; Colossians 1:15-17; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Hebrews 1:8).
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, eternal Son of God, became fully man without ceasing to be God. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and lived a sinless life of obedience to the Father's will. In His incarnation Jesus revealed God and redeemed sinners. The Lord Jesus Christ ascended to Heaven, and is now exalted at the right hand of God as our High Priest, Intercessor and Advocate (Matthew 1:18; 3:16, 17; Luke 24:51; John 17:5; Acts 1:11; Romans 8:34; Galatians 4:4, 5; Philemon 2:5-11; 1 Timothy 2:5, 6; Hebrews 4:14; 9:24-26; 1 John 2:1, 2).
4. We believe in the universal sinfulness, total depravity and guilt of human nature since the fall, rendering man subject to God's wrath and condemnation (Isaiah 53:6; 59:2; Romans 3:10-23; 5:12-19; Ephesians 2:1-5, 12).
5. We believe that redemption from the guilt, penalty and power of sin is possible only through the vicarious, sacrificial death and bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ as our Representative and Substitute. Salvation is entirely a work of God's grace and cannot be earned or deserved. All who believe in Christ are justified by faith alone, adopted into the family of God and receive eternal life (John 1:12, 13; Romans 5:6-21; 6:23; Ephesians 2:8,9; Titus 3:4-7).
6. We believe in the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of the Lord Jesus effective to the individual sinner bringing conviction of sin, regeneration and granting the sinner repentance towards God and saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit indwells the believer bringing assurance of salvation, a desire for holiness of life through separation from sin, commitment to serve his Lord and Savior and, through the process of sanctification, transforms the believer into increasing likeness to Christ (John 3:5-8: 16:7-15; Acts 2:4; 4:31; 13:9, 52; 1 Corinthians 2:9-16; 12:13; 2 Corinthians 3:18; Galatians 5:16; Ephesians 1:13, 14; 5:18-20).
7. We believe in the imminent personal and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ, His millennial rule on earth, the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, God's judgment of the living and the dead, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the wicked (Zechariah 14:1-11; Acts 1:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-5:10; Revelation 19:11-16; 20:1-6).
8. We believe that Satan is an angelic being, the author of sin, and the cause of the fall; that he is the open and declared enemy of God and mankind; and that he will be eternally punished in the lake of fire (Genesis 3:1-13; Isaiah 14:12-16; Ezekiel 28:13-17; 2 Corinthians 11:14; 1 Peter 5:8, 9; Revelation 12:10, 20:10).
9. We believe that God hears and answers the prayer of faith, in accordance with His own will, for the sick and afflicted (Isaiah 53:4-6, 10, 11; Matthew 8:16, 17; 2 Corinthians 12:7-10; James 5:14-16; 1 Peter 2:24).
10. We believe in the one universal Church of Christ, which is His bride. The Church is the body of Christ and made up of all those who are born again. In its universal aspect the Church encompasses time and space but in its local expression is established for worship, mutual edification, and witness. While organizations like our own have been raised of God to fulfil the Great Commission to make disciples of all nations, the local church is the center of God's program for world evangelization (Acts 13:1-3; 14:23, 27; 1 Corinthians 1:2; 12:13; Galatians 3:26-28; Ephesians 1:22, 23; 5:25-32; 1 Timothy 3:15).
Click on the Links Below
2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006
2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000
Watch for new archived photo
section to be added in 2017
This ministry is made possible in part by other ministry partners who support us.
Our thanks to those listed below:
We have also partnered with Christian Salvage Mission as a drop off location for Christian printed materials.
Go to CSM's website at www.csmcanada.org to see a list of materials we accept.
All content contained within this web site is the property of Mill Stream Bible Camp & Retreat Centre and BCM International (Canada) Inc. |
and may not be reproduced without written permission
Click here to read our Legal Statement